Some of the most beautiful places in Epirus are Metsovo and the lake of Aoos. There we can combine a trip in the wonderful natural landscape of Pindos with a visit in the picturesque town Metsovo, built in the midst of wild nature, a tour in the facilities of the renowned winery “Katogi Averoff”, with the mountain vineyards, where we’ll taste a range of wines as well as the local cuisine.
- The price includes a (1) meal and the entrance fee to the "Katogi Averof" winery
- Aoos River Springs Lake: Our first stop will be at the beautiful lake of Aoos springs and we’ll wander across the lake.
- Mavrovouni Peak: The second stop will take place in the refuge of Aoos on Mavrovouni peak. There, we’ll enjoy the breathtaking view of Pindos and the National Park of Northern Pindos.
- Katogi Averoff Winery: The third stop in Metsovo and the winery “Katogi Averoff” will offer un the chance to have a tour around the cellars and learn about the winery’s history as well as information about the making procedure of one of Greece’s most famous wines.
- Metsovo Folk Art Museum: Fourth stop in Folk Art Museum of Metsovo. There we can relive the atmosphere of centuries gone by and learn how a Metsovo manor house was organised and functioned.
- Metsovo Town Center: Afterwards, we’ll enjoy the local favors in combination with the wonderful wines of “Katogi Averoff” and we’ll wander around Metsovo so as to discover its beautiful spots. Finally, we’ll head back home.
Check out some of the images you will see on the route we will be following!
Book for the trip: Wine tasting in Metsovo
Read terms & conditions
Our policy is to pay no damages for the cancellation of a planned adventure-adventure, based on mutual trust and understanding of the reasons for its cancellation. Instead, we would greatly appreciate the immediate update of your cancellation.