A tour that crosses the beautiful villages of the central and eastern Zagori and combines the unique stone bridges that used to connect the villages with a 4x4 off-road experience in the forests of Zagori. It’s the absolute tour to visit the most of the stone bridges in Zagori area.
- The price include (1) meal
- Required clothing: Boots, Jacket
- This tour won’t be available during the months: December, January, February and March due to weather conditions.
- Kokkoris - Noutsos Bridge: Our first stop will be at the famous traditional stone bridge, built in 1773.
- Plakidas - Kalogeriko Bridge: Second stop at the 3-arch bridge, the most photographed stone bridge of Zagori, close to Kipoi village.
- Lazaridis Bridge: Third stop at a stone bridge in Kipoi village, the oldest bridge in Zagori area.
- Old Mill and Mill's Bridge: Our fourth stop will be in a beautiful place, close to Kipoi Village, with the mill close to the bridge that used from the inhabitants of Zagori many years ago.
- Petsionis Bridge: Next stop to a bridge that was built in 1830 by Thedoros Petsionis. The bridge is surrounded by dense and frigid vegetation of the stream, with tall trees hiding it despite its impressive size.
- Dovris Bridge: Our sixth stop will be in a old stone bridge inside the forests of Kipoi village to the old path that used to connect Kipoi village with Dikorfo village.
- Kipoi Village: Seventh stop in Kipoi village to enjoy a coffee, tea or juice in a traditional old coffee shop before we enter the forest.
- Hatsios Bridge: After 15 minutes on a beautiful dirt road inside the forest, our next stop will be to Hatsios bridge, close to Tsepelovo village and to Paliogefyro, where Vikaki gorge starts.
- Tsepelovo Village: The ninth stop will be in Tsepelovo, the largest village of Zagori, to enjoy the food in traditional restaurant.
- *Hidden Spot: This stop will be in a hidden place with the best view of all the area we passed.
- Agios Ioannis Monastery: Last stop to the oldest monastery in Zagori area, built at 11th century A.D., with incredible view to Vikaki gorge, a smaller gorge that starts from Tsepelovo village and ends at Kipoi village.
Check out some of the images you will see on the route we will be following!
Book for the trip: Zagori & Bridges Off-Raod Safari
Read terms & conditions
Our policy is to pay no damages for the cancellation of a planned adventure-adventure, based on mutual trust and understanding of the reasons for its cancellation. Instead, we would greatly appreciate the immediate update of your cancellation.